View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:57 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Automatically enable WiFi and sync thru WiFi at scheduled time?

I am trying to find a way to do automatic syncs and backups at scheduled times (middle of the night) for my family (we all have AT&T Tilts).

I have a desktop that I use as a home server, and I would like to store all the data and backup files there.

Is there a way to do this? The only way I can think to have anything like this would be to have something like Sprite Backup do an automatic backup and save it to the networked drive. But to connect to the network drive I will need to have WiFi on. So I will need some way to have to WiFi turn itself on every night and connect to my home network at a certain time, and disconnect after an hour or so. Is there any way to do that?

Also, assuming there is some way to get the WiFi to come on at a scheduled time, is there a way to make activesync perform a sync over WiFi at a certain time every night?