View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9271
I just did for the first time the sync thing. When you guys say I can install programs onto the treo from my desktop what do you mean? Do i have to install the programs onto my laptop first then drag over the completed file? FOr example, if its an EXE file do I open it and run it on my copmuter first then drag over into my files folder on my treo the completly installed program?
just install the exe while the ppc is connected to ur laptop and it will automatically install on ur ppc.
~mike