View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 AM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Skip First Boot Wizard ... KITCHEN REQUIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post

If this is the case, you have one of two choices ... alter the existing provxml or add the above values as provxml of your own, making sure that the provxml file you provide is inluded very late in the boot process.
I was just asking mighty about this very thing. Some of my regedits were getting overridden. It would seem that my provxml isn't being used late enough in the boot process. How can I make sure that mine is getting checked last? Will putting the regedits in the .rgu override the provxml's? Right now my regedits are in an OEM folder marked tweaks. Calcu's kitchen has a tweaks folder already there. some of his settings are overriding mine and I can't figure out a way around this other than editing his provxml but I don't want to do this every time the kitchen updates.