View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:14 AM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro and Diamond CDMA have same Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
I don't know what with that site but I've had a Diamond and a Pro and can say the Pro is nowhere as thick compared tot he Diamond as those photos indicate.
I'm sure most know that though.

Depending on the size of your fingers and how you text, some people do actually text from phone "number pads", that Diamond could drive you crazy shortly.

At first I thought it wasn't too bad but I did come to the point that on-screen keyboard HAD to go.
I have a diamond and a pro and let me tell you I hate typing on that screen. Don't get me wrong I can actually use the on the screen keyboard pretty good but the keyboard takes up the majority of the screen. On the pro of course you have the whole screen available when using the hardware keyboard plus typing on it is so much easier and a lot faster. The diamond feels so much better in my hands though, in any case the pro is the work hourse during the week and I rock the diamond on the weekends mostly.