View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:55 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Website to consolidate icons, tweaks, mods, etc. Assistance needed.

hmm that sounds like a REALLY great idea. But i think you're swimming upstream on this one pal!

What we need is a community based system that can add and edit entries, something that we can't do on your standard forum because of posts.

So I had this little idea where instead of having a gang of threads come and go and get cluttered up and wait for the OP to clean up their post to add all new entries, to just run a wiki. Yah easy huh?

Check it out

http://ppc-repository.wikispaces.com

I am literally adding only what I run which is a little selfish of me i know, but why throw stuff up i know nothing of? Sign up, log on and add to it!

GL

BTW you don't want to do anything html or otherwise based because the time it'll take you to create content if it isn't automated will pretty much suck the life out of the project. This is why i choose a wiki. i am actually searching for free wiki software i can run from my bsd server. THAT way i don't have to worry about what's posted, hosted and transferred.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!

Last edited by GhettoBSD; 01-14-2009 at 08:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.