View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T 8525-iphone theme..possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas1976 View Post
Hi I've been trying to unlock this F*cking phone for days now . I've went to other post and downloaded the software and all that and this thing will not be recognized on xp of vista . WHat the sh*t !!!!!!!! It's probably my own stupidity for getting the thing .. Cingular sucks anyway . One stressed aggravated person who would love some input . No I do not have a disc with it and device drivers for it are not on the net . PLEASE HELP !!!! Oh and when I try using the software for it on the mem card well it says you have tried 55 times ... Don't know the code and it won't except anything I put in it . Windows loads just fine though . My goal is to use T mobile on it ..Any help at all is much appreciated !! Thanks
xda-developers.com is a great site for you to visit to unlock this device. Here is a link for the unlocker:

http://pof.eslack.org/hermes-unlocker/

also, review the wiki site for the Htc hermes device (att 8525) which will provide you valuable insight into unlocking the phone, flashing roms, etc. Good luck.