Old 01-14-2009, 03:18 PM
kflipproductions
Lurker

kflipproductions is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BYE BYE Mogul

Quote:
I called sprint 2 weeks week ago because i could not hear from the speaker on my mogul only speakerphone or headset and they told me that the mogul was out of stock and since my phone is less than a year old they would swap it with and they would send me out a brand new one in 3 to 5 days, well a week later i got a refurb from them and i called them up and they said that they were out of new ones so they would send me a new one or a touch pro with ever came in stock first so low and behold @ 12:46 i got a email stating that the phone you were looking for ( Touch Pro ) is in stock so i called up and the lady said that she could not find any in stock on there website and told me to hold on for here to check someweres esle and after about 10 minutes she came back and said that i will have a TP overnighted to me so i will update tommorrow because i here good things about this phone but my post was to just let everybody who was waiting to get there asses on the phone and get your because the lady daid this was the first batch they had since Thanksgiven. i added the email so you guys can see that its not BS.
longest sentence ever. easily.

Quote:
well he's a noob, easy to have Touchkingpin (sounds kinda dirty) TPking (reminds me of high school) Prokingpin (sounds like poking pin, dirty again) TouchProKingPin - guess that works...
TPKing could be awesome cause you can say Touch Pro King or Triple Penetration King. Both fantastic.

---{ VZW XV6800 }---

--{ Rom: DCD 3.2.5 }--
--{ Radio: 3.42.50 }--