View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:31 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VGA OEM Requests ....Get them here! Updated 1/12/2009

Surfing the board and I found something that impressed me, fonts by Godzson. So I took it upon myself and spent an hour or so to make them available to chefs, new and old...

OEM_godzson_TF3D_fonts................................... Twelve (12) TF3D / WinMo Fonts by Godzson (OEM Notes)
Font OEM's: Aaaiight, District, Drafting, Freebooter_Script, Hawkeye, Illegal_editing, My_Underwood, Reprobate, Weltron_Urban, DJ_Gross, Degrassii, and Hand.

OEM Notes:
- This is Godzson's work, here is a link to screenies GODZSON's -Fonts 4 Win & TF3D
- The OEM's will show up in the group "Apps-GodzsonFonts"
- PPCKitchen Friendly, Unarchive to your USER_OEM directory, restart BuildOS.
- If you don't want the WinMo fonts, delete tahoma*.* from the OEM.

- or take any windows font, rename it to the filenames inside the OEM and enjoy!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-14-2009 at 06:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.