View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 11:45 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: keyboard backlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergadgets View Post
In the process of looking for the settings for the keyboard backlight the 2nd & 3rd posts were done before I posted mine. Since I did not refresh the IE page before I submitted my post [look at the time stamps, 10 min.] the 2nd & 3rd posts was made. So I did not see the 2nd & 3rd posts.

Chevy made no mention of trying/knowing the keyboard backlight setting.

Excuse me for trying to help. I won't make that mistake again.
Youre cool bro and I know exactly what you mean by in the process of posting someone elses posts before you do. Ive been there and done that.