View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 11:30 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: has sprint bugged anyone about using phone as modem?

I called em once and asked if they could tell. They said yes. Even with the "hacks" and PDANet. The problem is, if they were to start actively seeking out and charging customers that did, well they would lose too many customers to other carriers. I think it will be an industry wide thing one day, when they all decide to start charging. With more and more smartphones out there, there will be a point where it will eventually bogg down there networks and they will feel the desire to charge you. Oh, and they added PAM to my account for $0. 3rd party account.