View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 10:41 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: keyboard backlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastergadgets View Post
I'm not sure if this will help.

Try going to settings/personal/buttons/backlight and un-checking the keyboard backlight auto sensor [strange place to put this setting]. This will cause the keyboard backlight to come on every time you open the keyboard regardless of the abmient light.

If the backlight auto sensor has gone bad this should eliminate the problem.
You might wanna read the entire thread and not just the first post. Im not trying to be rude but I mentioned this in the 3rd post. Believe me when I say Chevy knows where the sensor setting is at.