View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 10:22 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: keyboard backlight

I dont have this issue nor have I read where anyone else has had this issue either. I am sure you have made sute the setting for the backlight is set right? And I assume you have turned it off and saved your settings and when back to turn it on to try to re-establish the settings, right? Other than that IDK anything else without telling you to try to use SPB Backup or Clone to create a backup image and do a hard reset to check and see if it is software related (solved by the hard reset) or a hardware issue (if its still there after the hard reset).