View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Mute Ring/Ignore not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavezero View Post
When I first got my TP I thought the incoming call screen looked great. When you get a call you answer - ignore - mute ringer - or even send a text! However these don't seem to work right.

With my Mogul (6800) on an incoming call if you hit end it would immediately send the call to VM and clear out the incoming call screen back to what you were doing before. If you were to rotate the scroll wheel then it would mute the ring and leave the screen up so you could still answer the call- also if you did this the person would not know you were ignoring their call.

With my TP: Ignore - Mute Ringer - Pressing End all do the same thing: mute the ringer and keep the incoming call screen up. This is super annoying as when I'm doing things on my phone, often I just want to send the call to voicemail and get back to what I was doing. But I can't, even if I hit ignore I have to wait for the phone to ring and ring.

Any thoughts?
OP this is weird because mute obviously only mutes it, but if i press ignore it will send that caller to voicemail just as if i pressed the end key. The only thing is if i'm on a call and I press the ignore button, that person will not be sent to voicemail, it will still ring 4 or 5 times, but that has been the same since the mogul or on any other sprint phone.

Side note, 499 post at the moment, uh oh !!!