View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So Weird- Charging light without charging?!?

that just means that the TP officially owns your soul and is draining energy from you!!! on the plus side you wont have to worry about the battery, on the down side you may not exist in the afterlife

did you try plugging it back in and taking it off the charger again? it probably was slightly frozen or had a hickup as you were taking it off. (though I have seen the charging icon randomly appear when I hadn't has it on the charget in hours...