View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:26 AM
dvdmon
PPCGeeks Regular

dvdmon is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to dvdmon Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon Send a message via Skype™ to dvdmon
Boombox for Touch Pro?

Just wondering if anyone has rigged up a kind of boombox or portable speaker system for the TP? This is a big category of accessories for iPods and in starting to transition away from my iPod for daily use, I thought something like this might be useful. I don't personally have one of these for my iPod at the moment, but I'm thinking it would be nice to have in general especially for longer periods when having to deal with headset fatigue. I know you can play through the phone's speaker, but I wouldn't want to listen to something on that for more than a few minutes. In terms of volume alone, it would be useless unless you're doing nothing else and in a quiet room! It would be great to see dockable options that take any device with a microUSB connection, but even something with an aux in would be ok I guess. Does anyone do this?