View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:47 AM
CountryDevil
Regular 'Geeker

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sorry, I don't like the Touch Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Trust me, my Nikon D60 takes photos that by comparison make my TP look like a toy camera for a 5 year old. ;p
Off-Topic - I agree with you there. But the TP does not do a bad job when you are in a pinch. I just upgraded from the D60 to the D90 at Christmas. Love the new camera have not had time to look at the differences though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweaked21 View Post
Oh, i'm not. I just don't like the bulkiness of the TP. Maybe if I had the Sprint version I would consider it more. The Verizon version definitely is not what it's made out to be. To me, the Omnia seems more like an iPhone, which I actually kinda like (except for the fact that you can't customize it, and a few other things). I like the basic idea of the iPhone, so I think the Omnia may be a better match for me.
Go to a Sprint store and take a look aht the Sprint TP. I thing you will see a big difference between the Verizon and the Sprint versions. They will have the same screen size, but I still think you might be suprised. In the long run, out of all the TP's out there. I think the Sprint version is the best out of all of them.