View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 06:11 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Help With Rom Flashing To Apache

i build my rom and click play and it askes me if i want to replace the existing file and i click yes like 200 times then it gets to "creating registry" and it gets stuck i let it sit for 2 days and no progress i reinstalled but i still have the same problem somebody told me it was an oem but i unselected everything and still no luck......i would love a custom rom but if all i could get was a clean 1 that would be ok to i just dont want wm5