View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:14 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Call me slooow buuuut

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrk6663 View Post
I'm trying to basically get the Sprint Mogul to work on Verizon. I'm just having issue getting started, with exactly what bootloader to use, if stock would best or another, the radio version, how to exactly unlock the phone. (I have the MSL code.) If it would be better to flash it from an SD or the computer.. Just the whole process in general.
BLs and ROMs wont be the issue friend. Getting VZW to ACCEPT a Sprint ESN and device is the problem. I would address that first before I start trying to convert the PPC6800 over to VZW ROMs. You can use/keep/upgrade the radio to 3.42.50 which is a Sprint radio but will work on VZW.

Last edited by weedahoe; 01-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.