View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:39 AM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: QPST and QXDM for diamond/Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattom12 View Post
I am brand new to cell phones so please excuse the very basic questions and problems I am having. I am trying to get QPST to work with my Sprint Touch Pro that I am porting over to Verizon. I am using 301 since it is suppose to work. I can not get it to recognize the phone. Do I need Active Sync running when I am trying to use QPST?

When I try to find the com port in device mgr, I only find an entry under network adapters that says Windows Mobile Based Device-no com port listed. I am using USB for the connection of course. I find nothing under USB Controllers that says HTC Device or the like. I have tried adding com ports to QPST but can not find one that it recognizes. How can I get this software to work with my Touch Pro so I can finish programming it?

Thanks for the help

Pat in Tucson

p.s. I figured out that I did not have the phone in DMR mode. Once I put it in DMR mode, I was able to get QPST to recognize the phone-no problem. I am on my way again-just takes some time and patience. Thanks

Try putting the phone in diag mode (##778#).

Thanks for the files.