View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchscreen durability

well, if it's like the pro screen, grrrrrr.. day 1 I had the charger in my coat pocket and after a call, I was in a hurry and put my phone there too.. why oh why did thy put sharp edges on that thing... grrr..

TIP: there is actually a clear plastic protector (under the foggy one) on the face of the charger that works ok for the phone until your shipment arrives (unless you buy those retail.)

also I find the touch pro screen more prone to scratch than the mogul (or maybe you just see the tiny ones more with VGA)
I know this is a diamond thread, but I believe the screens are the same, and thought I could help.

Last edited by shaggylive; 01-12-2009 at 02:58 AM.