View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: upload pictures to services = broken

sucks, It used to work. Do you get the miss/redirection to windows live space sign up?

Anyway, I found a much easier work around since I basically want to upload to photobucket. And this works much faster as far as it being available on photobucket.. almost instant!

Via your computer, log into your photobucket account and in the window where you upload pictures there are choices for computer, phone, emial, etc.. click on mobile phone and it will generate a specific email address basically your account name with a 5 digit number @upload.photobucket.com You can even edit that number in your account settings!! I then took that email address and added it to my contacts.. now I just right "send" the picture via email from my phone and it is received as fast as that. I tried using "picturemail" but regular email is much faster.

I'm not going to fret about the rest of this now!