View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Just bought a XV6800 off ebay but complications arose...

Not all refurbed have that info posted in the EPST. I had a 6700 from Asurion that didnt have it. However, if the seller had some sticky keys on the KB (which we all know exist) and he called up Asurion and paid his 50 and got a new phone then it is new and here is why. No refurb comes with 12 months wrnty from Asurion. Refurbs only come with 14days wrnty. At least last time I read thier FAQs on thier website that is what they said. I just did a claim on my last 67 back during the summer and I remember reading that 7-14 day rule.