View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
upload pictures to services = broken

OK.. I'm getting frustrated. Somehow my ability to upload to services (IE: photobucket, myspace) that you can access from windows picture & video program keeps getting broken. When I go to select or configure services it immediately tries to send to windows live space which I've never set up nor selected. This is after I've successfully had photobucket set up. I can't figure out how to get it back. I have had to resort to restoring backups which isn't always what I want to do. I check the ability after each change I've made in the phone.. all is well, but then time goes by and I can't select any upload options.. both buttons: configure destination and send to service bring up the same "sending to windows live pattern".

I have also tried reinstalling picmail as verisign is the only reg entry section that references 'photobucket'. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?