View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how do I install manila?

OK you have a Sprint phone... If you are having wallpaper on every tab you MUST use a flip clock... just so you know. I'll do this beginner style since I don't know how familiar you are with the phone system: Turn off TF3D by going to start/settings/today and select the item tab uncheck TF3D click OK.
Download and unzip the attached cab files, move them to your phone using activesync. Disconnect phone from PC. Cab files are installed FROM your phone not via activesync and PC. Cab files are installed by double clicking on them or highlighting them and pressing the enter button (center circle) All files should be installed to device not storage card: Follow this order
Install mUn Background4allpages v.02.cab soft reset
Install Sprint2FlipClock.cab soft reset
Install mUnBGM_Sprintfix_NisseDILLIGAF.cab soft reset
Install any flip clock that comes to your liking
Go to Start/Settings/Today and re-enable TF3D
You should now see the flip clock on your home screen... now to change wallpaper use slide on over to the settings tab in TF3D (NOT your today menu)

You should be good to go.. if you have problems with the calendar click on the home screen not activating your calendar install the
Mun background mode Vic Fix.cab I've including.. I think just Diamonds have that issue but its there just in case!
Attached Files
File Type: zip eeniebackground4allsetup.zip (1.82 MB, 920 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-08-2009 at 12:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.