View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
lllboredlll
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant roam voice after pri udpate mess(Sprint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
In my pri question thread "http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47980"

NexVision posted this "1.57_003 SPCS TP", wondering if anyone knows how can I obtain this as I seem to be having weird issues, when I first got my pro i flashed a TELUS rom and did a pri (not prl) update from within the settings->connections tab (only rom i have ever seen this before. Anyway since then I have been unable to roam, when ever roaming i get a message from Verizon "sorry but account can not be aurthorize or validated" something like that.

I was hoping that someone had a way for me to update my pri but i cant seem to find it, any ideas?
Are you sure you wouldnt rather have the telus pri instead? I can give you either one, I have them both filed. Just let me know the exact one you want.

Also once you install a pri.cab you need to go to /windows/PPST.exe and execute that file. It will pull the pri data off of the cab install and update your radio programming.

Edit: I attached Sprints PRI.

Install the cab on your device. then go to /WINDOWS/PPST.exe without soft resetting first. Once it is complete it will reset your device then you will most likely need to update your PRL.
OR
You said you can update thru the connections tab. If that will work then go for it. I've never seen that though. could you tell me where you got the ROM. I'll like to look into that and possible incorporate that into my ROM for development reasons.

Accepted NOT Expected

Last edited by lllboredlll; 01-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.