View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How To: Set Up Visual Voicemail on your Sprint TP for Free(Working soon!)

Update: Check out sprints press release, looks like we will be able to do this again mid-November.
http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...107&highlight=
thanks cchris81 for the link...

There has been a lot of discussion on this but most likely this is no longer working, because sprint is no longer allowing this to be done.
However I am leaving all of the info up because after this cools down it may be possible again

Wow, there has been a lot of questions on this, and I couldn't find a good how to thread that has it all wrapped up in one post, so here it is, if you would like to link it in the TP essentials, that would be fine with me.

First thing you have to do is sign up with Phonefusion, and yes it is completely free.
Here is the LINK

Once you go through the procces of setting up, very easy, it will e-mail you your login and password, you then need go back to Phonefusion and log-in...
It says it will send the download link to your phone automatically, but I had to request it to be sent to me.

To do that, after you log-in, click on the "Fusion Voicemail Plus Destination" under the "Voicemail Options Plus" menu. Then scroll down and click, "send link"
After you get the Link, install it to your main memory...

Next thing you need to do is call the Sprint tier 2 tech Department at
1-877-654-9111 then press #2.....this is the awesome part, it takes you straight to the people who know what they are talking about

Then you tell them you need to change your voice mail # to 813-200-0200, yes everybody will use this number...

Next, tell them that they should have some options called No Answer, Busy, and Unavailable and they need to set them to CONDITIONAL, this is very important, if you have it set to unconditional you could get charged .20 a minute, so tell them Conditional, and then you are done!

Now enjoy your visual voicemail!!!

BTW THIS is where I found out about it, feel free to research it on your own...

EDIT: For those of you worrying about getting a charge, this is straight from the Sprint call forwarding policy...

"
Calls that are forwarded by default to voicemail or mobile messaging are not charged the standard $.20 per minute rate. Calls received when you set unconditional Call Forwarding (*72), Call Forward Busy (*74), and Call Forward No Answer (*73) are charged at $.20 per minute.
"

As I promised here are the Screenshots

And for those of you that need the VM cab, here you go
Attached Files
File Type: cab PF_VMPLUS_Windows_Current.cab (90.1 KB, 373 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by 04orgzx6r; 10-29-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.