View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:20 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ATI Driver for Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash76 View Post
did you soft reset before trying?
Yeah, the installer requires a soft reset.

I even tried to turn the GDI render on and off with software reboot, no difference what-so-ever.

Well HTC, when you gonna fix the graphics performance issue? And Sling, you can do batter than this...

P.S. Just did some test. Turned off automatic encoding and set it at 300kbps with full frame rate support and GDI rendering. I am getting constant 25-30 fps around 320 kbps.

Sometimes change the setting manually would be better. Of course, depends on your upstream speed at the source (20m down 2m up for me)

Last edited by stevedusa; 01-06-2009 at 07:25 PM.