View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Scratches On The Screen Due To Stylus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Im having more problems with this device than any other Htc device I've ever had. Im not complaining Im just sayin, just sayin. Love the phone but why does this phone have to damage so easly? First the switch where the stylus go in at is missing (never was there), for some strange reason my stylus put scratches on my screen and now brand new stylus and I get scratches again from it. Does anyone else have this problem with the stylus scratching the screen with every motion?
Don't have that problem. I'm also still running the screen protector that came in the box when I first bought the TP.