View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:58 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: "Tap and Hold" not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiscap View Post
Okay - maybe it's just me, or it's the functionality of the application. I was playing with it a little more today and realized that if the keyboard (or any other input mechanism) is enabled/displayed, I can "tap and hold" attachments in Outlook Mobile and select "Save as" from the context menu.

Maybe I was doing the same thing last week while saving attachments and didn't realize it. Could someone else in the forum please verify on their Diamond that this is the correct functionality of the application and it isn't just me losing my mind?
I can confirm this behavior on my Diamond. If the SIP is open, a tap and hold of the attachment will offer the Save As option. With the SIP closed, a tap and hold is actually only a tap and will open the attachment in the corresponding application.