View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:05 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New here, new to Windows Mobile OS...Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrito View Post
With the other phones I've had, picture mail was nicely integrated with MMS/texting...so far that's not been my experience with my mogul.
Welcome to Windows Mobile, that ain't gonna happen so easily now. Reason why you can send from gmail, is because gmail is an email account. Without using an email account to send MMS(pics&vids), you would have to find an alternative. Now, as previously posted, you have to install programs to send picture mail, like it was, "nicely integrated with MMS". I suggest sMMS or the free Sprint picture mail thing from softwarestore.sprint.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.