Thread: Number Cruncher
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Number Cruncher

Here is a fun game that I came across to pass some time, my wife can't put it do..I like it to. Have some fun.. And it's free.

Thanks T M Z

Are you ready for the real Crunch? You are presented with a grid, where most of the squares are filled with numbered tiles. All you need to do is jump the tiles to remove them from the grid.

Of course, the catch is that a tile cannot jump over a higher numbered tile, so you gotta be careful and use your noggin!

Features:
  • <LI class=j12dark>Great Graphics, Art, and Animation <LI class=j12dark>Intuitive controls that make full use of Windows Mobile touch screen <LI class=j12dark>Catchy Music and Sound Effects <LI class=j12dark>Three Game Modes: Layout, Random, and Mission Mode <LI class=j12dark>Hundreds of Puzzles in Layout and Mission mode, plus virtually unlimited play in Random Mode <LI class=j12dark>3 different sized grids for variable difficulty
  • Auto-save automatically saves your Mission Mode progress when you exit, so you can continue where you've left off

Attached Files
File Type: cab crunchergame.cab (1.44 MB, 101 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.