View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Send text to multiple recipents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
IDK about you guys but the default SMS/MMS threader in 6.1 does multiples just fine. I simply start typing the first few letters of a contact and it gives a dropdown based on what ive typed. I can select it and start type a new contact and it will populate it also. It auto adds the ";" character anyway so am I missing something that you guys are doing differently?
Thats the way i doit, thats the reason i dont use the GroupSMS program nor other similar program, i am sure on the GroupSMS program you can select the contacts or a group of contacts you are going to send a text to, for some people is a lot of easier specially i they arent that good with typing..

Last edited by JAVIERBOND007; 01-05-2009 at 05:34 PM.