Thread: FTP Limitations
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:20 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
FTP Limitations

Due to the recent FTP activity today, I've had to put a few limitations on the FTP.

- A limit of 100 total connections (I might increase this back up to 200 if it becomes a problem)
- A limit of 2 connections per host (you can only download 2 files at a time)
- Bandwidth will be cut to 20Kbps after the first 100Mb is downloaded (since most ROMs are well below 100Mb)

This way if some rogue file gets on the FTP, this should help keep the load down until we can catch it and take care of it.

If any of these settings becomes a problem, please reply to this post and let me know.
This post has been thanked 17 times.