View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Error 120 fixed but now error 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by XV6700Dummy View Post
ok, since I've gotten it to flash none of the ## numbers, like debug/feature, or even 778, work
that's a function of your dialerl. If you include the Phone Codes package, you'll get shortcuts in your programs folder you can click on for equivalent functionality.
Quote:
I used the 755 rom since most of what I read said the latest one was buggy.
no, it's not. It just has a different set of quirk, which some people find ojectionable. ymmv.
Quote:
I did download the latest verison of the BuildOS on a Vista Professional machine and I'll note that it would not display the sizes of anything including the base rom or any add-ons.
Could be a bug (I haven't tried it in forever), could be you didn't tell it to Calc Rom Sizes in the tool menu.
Quote:
Also along the lines of constructive criticism, it would be nice, upon selecting a specific device, if the subsequent build kitchen that loaded; omitted stuff already included, listed what's included, and only "offered" what will work for the device specific application.
It does. Most stuff hasn't been updated to take advantage of the enhanced functionality, however.
Quote:
Anyhow, very cool stuff and I am going to try a few more things. I also wonder if it's possible to "import" some of the various freeware into the kitchen to substitute for the pre-packaged choices.
See OEMizer.
Quote:
Thanks and if you have any suggestions about which RUU or such that I need to try to make the Verizon version work on this phone, that would be great along with perhaps some dummy targeted techno speak on how one goes about ciphering details like that.

Thanks again.
Did you set REV to your bootloader version? Your bootloader version is 3 digits, not 2 (1.0 is not a valid bootloader version)