View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by poqeteer View Post
Thanks for the ROM!!!

So far it seems to be running pretty well. I have "Second Today" so I don't have to throw away and the plug-ins I was using (and paid money form ).

The interface is nice and smooth and very quick.

Now there are a couple of oddities...

The first is an old problem I seem to remember from a while back when an application closes, the phone pad is displayed. Doesn't happen all the time, but it definitely happens after running a cab file. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the fix for this old problem... I update if I do.

The other strange thing was when I tapped on my hotmail account. I installed the MS Live program and everything seem to be working fine. I added my gmail accounts and for some reason when I tapped the hotmail account the Touch Flow would restart not allowing me to get to my hotmail directly. I was able to solve this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling Live.

Anyway thanks again for the ROM and keep up the good work.
I've been unable to repliacte the pop up phone dialer. Are you using any SPB products or have you changed the display clock/battery in title bar in advanced config from the way I set it in rom of showing battery?
Fix is outlined here if you need it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=phone+app+pop