PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

XV6700Dummy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unable to flash my phone to Verizon version 120 country error

tried both ways and one way gives error 150, wrong RUU

other way gives error 120 wrong country

I'm starting to accept there just ain't no getting there from here and it's a real bummer too as the setup works very well, the CPU will even run flawlessly at 624, but none of the ## stuff will work and I really need to bump the slot cycle as well as the accol? thing so this thing quits getting knocked off the tower

I appreciate the help, any other ideas?

I've been at this for quite some time now and to the point it would have made more sense to have simply bought a couple new 6800's and at least had something approaching the actual GPS my lowly flip phones have.

Are any of the GPS programs out there the least bit useful on the 6700 without an external GPS unit?

The lack of oem sizes in the kitchen (and I have actually gotten a glimpse of them to know they are supposed to be there by fooling with width of partition and scroll bar) on the OEM pages, and on most all "home pages" doesn't make the process the least bit fun for the smallish Apache.

Hope I don't sound like I'm ranting or angry, I'm not. I'd really like to have the smooth sailing with this fatherless phone and somebody be able to pound their chest once proven craftier than this thing is determined not to work.