View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:21 PM
orlandojumpoff
Halfway to VIP Status

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8 gb storage card !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
ok maybe u guys could help. i bought a 8 gb card and loving it so far. now im trying to dl videos on to it but its saying that my card is full... so i went start,setting,system,memory.... on the main screen it shows that i only have 328.02mb of space. but when i go to the actual storage card it shows up almost empty. is there anyway to reset the main page to what space i actually have on card !! sorry for the long thread !! lol
hmm don't mean to ask such a silly question... but the 328 is device memory... so of course that is never going to change. were you thinking that was your storage card memory? i can't tell by how you worded it when you said "when i go to the actual storage card," but it sounds like u only looked at the main screen (and in the storage card folder itself) and didnt click on the "storage card" tab at the bottom in start>setting>system>memory... the storage card tab should say almost 8 thousand MB. Maybe you had a brainfart and tried to put a huge video file on device memory instead of the storage card?

If i'm just confused by your post and none of this is right then sorry and disregard.
I have a 8gb sandisk from bb too and it works great.

Last edited by orlandojumpoff; 01-03-2009 at 07:30 PM.