View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:58 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is a good "jump off" WAP page?

With the Centro and many other Sprint phones, vision.sprintpcs.com is the default home page. I actually found it useful. With categories like News, Finance, Sports, Weather and more, I can use it to navigate to other sites. I especially appreciated the fact that each category linked to different options of competing websites. Example, Finance would link to TDAmeritrade, ETrade, etc., Weather would link to Accuweather, Weather.com, etc., Sports would link to ESPN, Fox Sports, etc.

With the Touch Pro and Diamond, the default Powerdeck just doesn't cut it. When I go to vision.sprintpcs.com, my phone is not recognized (and I'm unwilling to change the PIE/Opera identifier) so the display and content is not ideal.

I looked at msn.com, yahoo.com, and a few more but none were ideal.

Does anyone know of a WAP site that provides similar functions, where it links to different options based on categories?

Thanks.