View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 04:28 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Email Notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Hey guys, anyone know how to totally get rid of the email notification? I don't usually read all my emails on my phone, and I don't need to be told that there are waiting emails. I unchecked display message on screen, etc under Notifications, however it still shows the email icon up top, and when I click on it tells me the number of new emails. It also occasionally makes the LEDs on the front go off. Basically, I don't want it to tell me anyplace that I have unread emails, except on the email tab in TF3D, and under messaging.

Any ideas?
This is a known problem that many of the experts believe is hardware driven, not software driven. I don't think anyone has found a resolution for this. It's just like the "Flash light for" setting in the Sounds & Notifications will not do more than an hour even if you have it set for "no limit".