View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:45 PM
drobins9
Lurker

drobins9 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
I had the same problem as many others: When

Take a look at your HKLM/Comm/ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/SuspendResume

It is a multi-sz value and should be #777. If it shows anything like ~GPRS or something containing GPRS, change it back to #777 and soft reset.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have been unable to answer calls for about a month. I thought it was due to a Goodlink update at work, and they said a release was coming out in a month or two that should fix it because my HTC Diamond isn't yet a supported device. But I've used a couple of the "Diamond Tweak" tools and that must be what did it. It is SOOO nice to answer the phone 100% of the time instead of 10% of the time.

FYI, I have always used PHM Regedit. When I edited the setting in PHM regedit, I suddenly was unable to view any registry keys any more in PHM, even after soft rebooting the phone. I could navigate through the tree and select entries, but none of the keys would show up in the bottom window. I installed a new registry editor, and the #777 I typed showed up as #777\n as one user reported seeing. The phone was still malfunctioning, but when I used the new registry editor to set it to #777, all was good!!!