Thread: 3.2.6 or 3.3.4
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: 3.2.6 or 3.3.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaadams View Post
so u recommend me flashing my radio to 3.42.50?...honestly i nevr really understood what it does. i kno for certain phone companies you need specific radios like for alltell, sprint, ect. i also know that wen i got my friend to become a rom fiend, he flashed a rom for his at&t tilt, bt the sound wouldn't work and it took us 3 days to figure out tht he needed 2 flash a different radio... like what exactly is the radio for? i thought it only delt with service signal untill jus recently, now im confussed
I would also recommend flashing your radio to 3.42.5 Its the best radio I used. As long as you have your carrier .cab installed for the dcd rom, you'll be fine. I can send you that radio file too if you want.

I would flash that radio, even if you stay on 3.2.6.
Don't forget to hit the

This post has been thanked 1 times.