View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:41 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Systems menu missing icons

I tried reinstalling towentask bar and that seemed to fix it for 3 or 4 visits to the page.. then it went out again.. since I hadn't had towtaskbar installed for over a week I didn't think that was it but I gave it a shot..

I am thinking it might be the ati driver then so I will have to visit that page and see if anyone else is having the issue.. If that is the only drawback it will be worth the increased performance to keep it since the labels are still showing.. its just the icons that aren't drawing consistently..