View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 07:34 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Systems menu missing icons

All of a sudden I am missing icons in my settings menu... I uninstalled a few manila files as I laways do when I am changing up my screen.. the only changes I've were to do the ATI driver and storage card reader cabs I found last night.. yes this is on the Diamond but I use most materials from here and most of the posters are here... anyone have an idea what happened? yes I soft reset.. I don't want to hard reset as my most recent backup isn't my most recent stuff.. it won't be bad but its not where I wanted to begin...