View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:32 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MetroPCS Flashed Touch Pro (Juggalo's ROM) Question

the msl should stay the same between roms unless the rom explicitly changed it. the prl as long as the file can be located can be updated using the epst. never really used QPST since I am on sprint most of that has been taken care of for me in cabs or roms.

Though I do remember people having issues were their akey (or some other random information) dissapeared from epst after flashing so writing down all the numbers and codes within ##786# would be advised. baffles msl grabber works great to find out what the msl is set to on the tp.

Last edited by cornelious2; 12-31-2008 at 01:34 PM.