View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:28 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksann View Post
VZW TP here.

Could not get it ot work on my Vista64 machine, so tried it on my XP laptop, worked first time. Got the tri-color screen, showed the correct version, then phone rebooted.

How can I verify that it 'took'? I cannot get back to the tri-color screen (repeatedly tried holding down 'power=volume-down', and all that it does is want to turn the darn thing off.

Newbie here, just lost my phone virginity last night.

Thanks guys, donation will be following.

ken
to verify you must enter bootloader, you can try turning the device OFF completely then boot up and hold down the vol down and power while booting or you can leave it turned on and then press and hold vol down and power and continue to hold them AFTER you reset until you see the rainbow screen... hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdj67f View Post
Thats all I needed to know. Thanks. Hopefully if I send my phone back they won't notice the unlocked SPL!
Find a computer to use and you can be sure