View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
fuznuts
N00b

fuznuts is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Need you Guru's for this...

I just bought an HTC Diamond Touch at the recommendation of a sprint sales person (i know i know...should NOT have done that, but lesson learned). I went out with the intention of having a phone that would allow me to watch as much of the free streaming video on the inet as possible (c-span and cnn are my favorite) as well as hopefully get either scrobbler (i.e. last.fm's mobile radio program) or Pandora to play streaming. However, being that it would double as my work phone and personal organizer, I was informed that windows mobile would be my best bet.

Truthfully, I feel I got totally screwed on this and have spent WAY too much time trying to get the damn thing to work. It just seems that every time I get one thing working, another bug pops up.... for instance: I looked and looked for pandora but found that it doesnt work on the most expensive phones sprint offers (wth...? logic bomb straight to the face...). Well after two weeks of searching, downloading and deleting programs from my phone, I found that scrobbler was in beta and I tried to get that up and running. IT WORKED...and i do truly love it in case any of you are interested in trying it..

Now, however, my phone just seems like a piece of ****. It is really slow in running despite the fact that its specs seem to suggest it should blow most other phones out of the water in performance...

So finally, with all the complaining aside... do you gurus out there know of a SINGLE phone sprint has that can offer me what I need? At this point, I am willing to pay more than what I paid for my touch diamond if necessary. I just want a reliable phone that can meet my demands...

Thanks in advance btw.

Last edited by fuznuts; 12-30-2008 at 05:37 PM.