View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:42 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide to Answer off Touch HD (needs porting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
***CAUTION*** I AM HAVING A HARD TIME UNINSTALLING IT. DOING HARD RESET AS WE SPEAK.

Successfully installed this on Sprint Stock ROM CDMA Touch Diamond following these instructions here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=162

However, after installing these three files it left me with just over 10 MB of RAM left. Does anyone know what can be deleted after installing these files to retreive some RAM? I beleive the 2nd file is what took up the most space, it think it uses about 9 MB. Thanks.
I also noticed that it changes the whole PHONE settings to be like the GSM version. Meaning there were buttons for video calling, ## Codes did not work, etc.

***EDIT*** I was able to trim the files down and still get the SLIDE TO ANSWER/IGNORE working it is only a total of about 2 MB now. However, the other issue of the GSM stuff still persists. Still plugging away here.

I am picking apart the files as I type this to a.) trim down the file I am positive that we don't need most of the stuff in the second file and b.) to just get the SLIDE TO ANSWER/IGNORE part and nothing else.

Will keep you all posted.

***CAB ATTACHED*** Tested on Hard Reseted Sprint Stock ROM. Here is the trimmed CAB. It only takes about 3 MB of RAM as opposed to 11 MB of RAM from the other sites. Like I said earlier it will give you Slide To Answer/Ignore, but it also applies GSM settings. It uninstalls fine if you don't like it. If someone wants to help me, go ahead and rip open the CAB and see if you can find which file is causing the phone to act like GSM. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slide to Answer4.cab (980.9 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 12-30-2008 at 02:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.