View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:30 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiejp
I am not sure, and I may be way off, but doesn't windows have to have some sort of program or piece of code run to allow the SD card to be accessible? This would account for some of the RAM usage, but I don't know how that would constitute the 2mb you say is being used.
I'm pretty sure you are correct about this. Also, if you have any programs that sense the SD card like meters and such then they will take up a little bit of RAM.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com