View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: TCMP doesnt work - crashes and I thought nearly bricked the device too

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinemack View Post
I just got a Sprint HTC Touch Pro recently. I installed TCPMP Pocketpc 0.72 RC1 along with NET CF 3.5. But whenever I try to run it it crashes with message
"Unexpected program failure. Please send "Crash.txt" to the developers. Program will now exit."

And once, after crashing, the screen went blank and it wudn't respond after that. It wudn't respond to both soft reset and hard reset and I thought it was bricked. I took out the battery and put it back and still it wudn't work.

Finally it worked (somehow?) after a couple of times of removing and placing the battery back in again.

Why has this happened? Am I missing something? How do you get TCPMP to work?

Help!

TIA.
Go to my YouTube thread and manually install the files in post #1, the TCPMP 0.72, flashvideobundle, h264 and the ac3.ARM cab. You will need these files to make TCPMP player work on the TP. This will fix the "crash Text" error...