View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:10 PM
jtnet
N00b
Threadstarter

jtnet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: possible to remove CAMERA piece from 6800?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc13 View Post
I work in the military and our rules that were just changed was nothing that can capture data like thumb drives or anything like that cameras, or film nothing even GPS or anything that transmits a radio. So soon you might not even be able to have a phone. But the best you can do its tape and that wont be good enough. Not even our civilians that work with us can have anything like that. Might b better to when you get your breaks to walk out side and check from your car. You will get in alot of trouble if youu just cover up the Camera and go inside last month a kid had a SD card in his pocket and we havent seen him since got taken out in hand cuffs and everything so be careful on what you do. If you got a good job like that dont risk it. And you will have to fully remove the camera out of the phone if you want to have it with you. so that means you taking off the back and then just cutting off the camera. just be sure you want to risk killing the phone because you do want to be with out you phone for a few hours.
i just now took off the casing and unscrewed the board and unplugged the camera and cut off the camera and put a yellow piece of paper over the hole too. do you think i should take off the mini sd too?